We will be happy to determine your individual optimization potential.
With energy costs and environmental concerns on the rise, optimising energy consumption in cigarette production is essential. As a result of our research and development and intensive development cooperation, Riedel developed the GreenLine concept, which is supported by the Maker Airflow Control (MAC), SACU tobtronic®, SoftClean and state-of-the-art Eco Mode automation system and achieves significant energy savings.
- Minimal CO2 footprint
- Lower electrical energy and conditioned air consumption
- Reduced sound and heat emissions
- Higher process stability
- Improved rod homogeneity, less rejects and scrap
We have been an innovative partner to the tobacco industry for over 50 years. We are established worldwide as a system supplier of exhaust air purification and industrial odour reduction systems in the manufacturing of cigarettes. Our pneumatic transport systems, central vacuum cleaning systems and machine cleaning systems are designed to achieve our main goals: environmental protection, energy efficiency and increased yield in the tobacco industry. We continue to innovate in the primary and secondary sectors with effective and patented technologies.
- Publication in Tobacco Journal International
- New strategy for energy savings and increased tobacco yield
- Customer case story – Heintz van Landewyck