Feel free to send us your questions via the contact form.
Research & Development have had particular importance at Riedel and are consistently and intensively pursued, resulting in many patent registrations. We take a strategic and systematic approach to meet the challenges of the market. Our R&D team at the Leopoldshöhe site has excellent technological equipment at their disposal, where we use test and pilot plants, fitted with the best measurement technology, to develop specific new technologies. We test customer-specific requirements and perform tests on prototypes or models for general use, individual cases or special applications. In addition, we communicate closely with research partners and universities and lay the groundwork for the environmental technology of tomorrow.
- High degree of flexibility and resolution skills
- Practice and customer-focused test scenarios and developments
- High-quality and precise measuring equipment
- Close cooperation between mechanics, software and process engineering
- In-house electronics development
- Cooperation with customers, universities and institutes
- Fundamental research and tests for processes, physical, mechanical, electronic components and software
- Tests, trials, measurements, examinations and analyses – in-house and on-site
- Production of prototypes and pilot systems
- Process optimization
- New product developments and further developments
- Development of resource-saving and environmentally-friendly technologies
- Software engineering