- Efficient production
- High yield of tobacco
- Maximum availability of plant and machinery
- Reduced energy consumption
- Easy maintenance and operation
- Low cost of operation
Our Range of Services
Riedel as one of the key suppliers for the tobacco industry provides modern technology for many applications in primary and secondary.
- Dryer / cooler & conditioner de-dusting
- De-dusting of burley lines
- De-dusting of transfer points
- Pneumatic transport
- Heat exchanger and condenser systems for flash tower dryers
- Central Vacuum Cleaning
- Cut filler Feeding
- SACU tobtronic®
- Maker Airflow Control
- Cigarette maker de-dusting
- Blend Selector
- Short tobacco recovery
- Central Winnower Collection
- Filter rod maker de-dusting
- NetVac® Networking Vacuum Cleaning
- Charcoal de-dusting (ATEX certified systems)
- Dust collection and compaction systems
- Central conveying from ripping machines
- Dust filling station
A higher tobacco yield of the production is ensured by Riedel’s core technologies such as:
Cut Filler Feeding
Pneumatic Cut Filler Transport Systems ensure:
- increased filling power at hopper
- increased fibre length at hopper
- reduced number of loose ends
- reduced dust generation up to 1%.
These improvements have the potential to be utilized for a tobacco yield improvement of up to 1.5%.
Cut filler feeding systems are designed for blend secure and track and trace of production.
Maker De-dusting – Improved Process Stability and Maker Performance
De-dusting systems for cigarette makers (VE/SE) and filter assemblers (MAX) have a direct impact on the performance of the maker and the quality of the cigarettes.
The advanced Riedel technology improves the cigarette making process by:
- stable conditions at cigarette maker and filter assembler
- support of internal maker fans
- inhibit of interference between the makers.
These results in significant improvements of maker efficiency, rod homogeneity and reduced number of maker rejects.