You can contact us via phone and email or use our contact form. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Odour emissions can not only be unpleasant and annoying, but also hazardous to our health and environment, especially if Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) or inorganic compounds, such as hydrogen sulphide (H2S) or ammonia (NH3) are high. There are limits that must be maintained for these types of components in exhaust air. Depending on the airflow to be treated, industrial carbon air filters can provide a powerful solution.
The exhaust airflow is guided through a bed of carbon odour filters at low speed. The activated carbon filter adsorbs any pollutants and hazardous substances from the exhaust air and binds them to its surface.
- Low investment costs
- High functionality even under varying operating conditions
- Guaranteed compliance with required exhaust air values
- Low maintenance
- Adsorption of organic pollutants and odorous substances in exhaust air
- Resistant to fluctuating process conditions
- Robust design for long service life
- Continuous safe limit value compliance and durability
- Optional filter breakthrough monitoring
- Effective combination with COPLAS clean cold plasma technology
- Tire / Rubber
Riedel Filtertechnik offers a wide range of standard and individual solutions for process exhaust in tire production – from dust extraction to odour emission reduction. Our specially designed dust extraction systems keep emissions well below the limit values of 10 mg/m³. That typical smell of rubber is eliminated by our COPLAS clean cold plasma air cleaner system in an energy-efficient and reliable way. So, tire production can become more sustainable than with conventional technologies.
We have been an innovative partner to the tobacco industry for over 50 years. We are established worldwide as a system supplier of exhaust air purification and industrial odour reduction systems in the manufacturing of cigarettes. Our pneumatic transport systems, central vacuum cleaning systems and machine cleaning systems are designed to achieve our main goals: environmental protection, energy efficiency and increased yield in the tobacco industry. We continue to innovate in the primary and secondary sectors with effective and patented technologies.
Cereals, oil or milk powder – food production is characterised by the variety of food products alone. Countless process steps including extrusion, drying, cooling or product packaging are completed for their production. As a result, dust or strong-smelling odour emissions are inevitably released into the environment and are subject to strict limits. We help our customers to comply with these emission limits by offering a wide range of products – from dust removal to industrial odour control systems.
- Pet food
Pet food production involves numerous process steps – extrusion, drying, cooling, machine extraction or even wet food cooking. During the processing of wet and dry pet food, dusts and odorous substances are released into the exhaust air, which can pollute the environment. Riedel Filtertechnik offers a wide product portfolio with individual solutions for pet food production. We cover everything from dust extraction and dedusting of conveyors, extruders and dryers to the reduction of odour emissions.
- Compound feed
In compound feed production, odour-intensive substances are often added for specific recipes. As a consequence, odour emissions are produced that can pollute the environment. Grinding fine, dry ingredients and pelleting also produces dust emissions, which can be controlled using our filter systems. Our COPLAS clean cold plasma technology for air cleaning reduces any odours sustainably without any chemicals or waste products.
- Fish food / Fish meal
- Rendering Animal Products
Fish meal // Germany
Industrial odour reduction of the dryer exhaust air of a fish meal sterilisation process by injecting plasma-enriched air with COPLAS clean technology combined with a downstream activated industrial carbon air filter installation. The goal was to replace an existing exhaust air cleaning system (corona discharge) and at the same time appease any complaints from the local neighbourhood.
Process combination involving the COPLAS clean system and a charcoal odour removing bulk filter for the treatment of exhaust air with an odour concentration of 300,000 GE/m³
- Air volume: up to 800 m³/h
- Fan: up to 900 m³/h
- Bag filter as pre-filter for cleaning of smallest fresh air particles
- HMI for user-friendly operation
- Backflow protection of exhaust air
- Activated carbon filter: 1 tonne of activated charcoal with a flow rate of 0.3 m/s incl. big bag station
- Effective treatment of small volume flow with very high odour concentration and discontinuous processes
- High concentration of VOCs/amines
- Reduction performance of COPLAS clean technology of > 90% plus activated carbon filter for further reduction
- Odour reduction: 100% reduction of typical raw gas smell