TRS is a stand-alone unit that separates tobacco shorts from cigarette maker tobacco dust that is transported to the central cigarette maker de-dusting system.
This system can be easily installed beside cigarette maker. The TRS is able to recover the targeting particle fraction, e.g. >0.5, >0.85, >1.0 mm. We master a recovery of up to 2% of the total amount of tobacco directly back to the cigarette maker as tobacco shorts with an efficiency of up to 98%. This is already underlined and confirmed in several production installations.
- Short recovery rate of up to 2% of the total amount of tobacco
- Short recovery efficiency of up to 98%
- Recovery of requested tobacco short sizes
- No blend-specific settings necessary
- Flexible location next to cigarette maker
- Easy connection to the cigarette maker
- Continuous refeed of tobacco shorts to the cigarette maker hopper
- No impact on capacity and performance of the existing feeding and de-dusting systems
- Short-term ROI
Types for cigarette maker with internal fan at hopper:
TRS 20 (up to 2,000 m³/h)
TRS 35 (up to 3,500 m³/h)
Types for cigarette maker without internal fan at hopper:
TRS 20 plus (up to 2,000 m³/h)
TRS 35 plus (up to 3,500 m³/h)
Within our all-round service we offer in-house tests with customer’s material. Our customers can arrange an appointment with us, we test the brought material at our pilot plant and deliver a report of the tobacco short recovery rate.
In case of interest, please contact us: trsriedel-filtertechnik.com.