The Twist Separator causes a much lower pressure drop and is more flexible at flow rate fluctuations than the cyclone. With reference to the design, the size of the Twist Separator is noticeably smaller compared to cyclones.
The Riedel Twist Separator can be designed specifically for several applications so that it is able to separate different particle sizes. Thus it contributes to increase the efficiency of upstream components.
Riedel builds Twist Separators from DN 100 up to DN 1,400 nominal size for volume flow rates up to 100,000 m³/h – available in stainless and carbon steel.
- Lower pressure drop than a cyclone
- Flexible at flow rate fluctuations
- Space-saving design
- Separation of different particle sizes possible
- Higher efficiency of upstream components
- Integrable in existing pipe systems
- No additional supporting system necessary